Do You Ever Try To Stop Being Condescending Jimmy?

You are not sophisticated, not even cultured, and have no understanding of other ways of life outside of your little valley of Ada. You cannot communicate in decent English, it is blender's mess of wannabe-Legalease and condescending talk at times and little more dude. It shows your declining mental state, lack of a proper education (Under Grad degree) and limited experiences all in one. You have no business experience. No genius. So you compensate the best way you can by overdoing it all - adding too many words where you shouldn't, a thousand times over. Simplicity is the tool of the genius, not the opposite. Say much by saying little. When you DO say plenty, make it mean everything and have impact dude! You are too busy postering, dragging your knuckles and roaring aloud how mighty that you think that you are...satirizing you takes little effort because you do all of the work for me. I just carry you the rest of the way. Your mental health problems are so myriad that I don't have to put in too much effort, you make it easy for me. As I have suggested before, a thousand times, just get rid of everyone's names on EVERYTHING and stop trying to justifying using them in shady means and I will stop too. It is easy. You cannot stop stalking. You are addicted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dudes, I am back and we have SO much to cover in the last decade! Grab a Brew!

Jimmy the Stolen Valor Soldier Boy, Can You Hear Me?

Act Accordingly? Please You Narcissistic Twit.