My Dudes, I am back and we have SO much to cover in the last decade! Grab a Brew!

Jimmy is still ranting his wild legalese filled insanity, now at an increased pace. It is no surpise that he is a.) Trumper Cultist, b.) sides with Russia invading the Ukraine, c.) rides the fence about the Nazis (read his Facebook and many websites, it is on BOTH SIDES), d.) a warmongering wannabe soldier, thus the 'Stolen Valor.' His list of offensive traits is so long that my first blog had over 100+ pages about this scum-sucking amoeba and yet, that wasn't enough! Well, I have spent the decade having kids, living in Europe and prospering on the MMO SCI-FI games that we developed largely taken from his terrible 'BEYOND WAR' project in 2013. Yes, He can copyright and claim it all day long but until he provides working copies, Alpha and Beta test models and puts it out there, it is meaningless. Stryx is just a name too, taken from the Italo-Greek word for 'Owl, Witch.' He can't claim it either, don't let him lie to you. There is no amount of paperwork dudes that he can shove at you that say otherwise! Jimmy is full it! Do you want to see where MY Sci-Fi MMORPG projects went? Or rather, where his broken pieces of that 'BEYOND WAR' went to? Star Citizen, Prosperous Universe, and my favorite Elite Dangerous! I have more on the way, and I will announce them later on.
Mr. Jimmy has become really obsessed with Laws since 2013 I see! Too bad he has them all wrong and is not a policeman, judge or lawyer or any other legal expert. He just sorts through them and picks them where he deems it suits his personal needs and becomes Judge and Jury. Dude, it doesn't work that way. Besides, some of his targets of obssession I have noticed made the news, not of their own will, and he assumed the worst happened to them but nothing ever did. That however, is for many other posts on here to get deeper into. This is just a refresher to catch up after ten long years! I have been living in the wilderness of Norway since 2015, and dudes, it was wonderful! My children speak English and Norwegian now, and know how to rough it in bad times. I have lost that weight, gained tattoos and some tone. Things have changed, but my dislike of that troll living in Ada...hasn't. Here I am today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jimmy the Stolen Valor Soldier Boy, Can You Hear Me?

Act Accordingly? Please You Narcissistic Twit.