Are You on Crack Jimmy? Is that it? Crack? Or another Manic Attack?

Paranoid driven posts, full of wild delusions and accusasions devoid of any evidence, just your 'I am seeing' and 'so and so did this or that' hearsay riddled comments. Dude, NONE of this is evidence of a single thing, except that you are a lunatic. Blaming what or whoever your paranoid addled mind chooses isn't proof. It never has been and never will be, just because your many Mental Illnesses tell you so. I can make up things all day long too and say that YOU did them to me, but that doesn't make them true, or any more true if I posted them a thousand times. Once you have undoubted hard evidence however, then everything changes, but you don't. Your Shitzophrenia does all of the typing for you, making the paranoid conspiracies up as you go along, filling in the blanks. To you, everything that happens to you that is negative is a Mad Lib game, and these people that you have obsessed about for 23 years are the answers for those empty spaces, always, and that is sick. In some grandieose ego-driven way, anything National and important, is also centered around you there in Ada. You have never had an office or staff. Ever in your life. When you tell actual professionals that DO work in those places, they just step away from you...Dude, you are not that important. No one wants to waste their time and energy on you. I barely am on here. This is an after-thought in reaction to reading your libelous posts. Otherwise, I ignore you and simply live my life with my beautiful Scandinavian wife and our two kids in Ardmore, happily! We don't care about you and your nonsense. NO ONE DOES. So dude, stop placing me and everyone else into your loony conspiracies and get a life. Since dating doesn't seem to work out for you, maybe you can get your hand drunk enough to go on a date...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dudes, I am back and we have SO much to cover in the last decade! Grab a Brew!

Jimmy the Stolen Valor Soldier Boy, Can You Hear Me?

Act Accordingly? Please You Narcissistic Twit.