Jimmy, are you done posting that trash?

I visited Ada today. Made my trip around town to some of the clubs and bars, mingled while running errands in my limited time in town not even thinking about you and guess what? Your name came up. I was at Vintage 22 talking with some people, and having my lagar brew and some pretzels at the bar and some dude talked to me about this pompous leather coat wearing gay guy who claims that he is a rich 'boss man'. This dude said that he had a run-in with you and you were arrogant and were caught hitting on his friend at the time. No, not his girlfriend, but his guy-friend - who was straight. That is how the scuffle that you kept posting about (the 'Poke in the Eye' incident) seemed to have occurred! Well, well, well. Apparently Jamie Boy, you have quite a reputation in town for being a fabulously GAY guy! I am not surprised. Look at ALL of the photos of yourself that you take dude. Lots. Endless amounts of them. You try to be a Pretty Boy. Oh no, what will Ms. Wolf think about all of this? What have you done? So those days being Stryxina weren't lies were...they?
You are 'Vampire Boy', 'Mr. Suit', and 'Jimmy Gay'. What a lot of hats to wear in your corporate businesses daily. How many more closests are you going to be in, literally and otherwise, before you finally just stay outside of them dude? Did you ever get caught in a closet with some gay guys? I heard that you did...? I am still getting more feedback on this new angle about you from people in Ada now and it is a little overwhelming. It has opened up a new door and reality to you that I did not expect. Kind of like the PO that your Step Mom put on you right dude?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dudes, I am back and we have SO much to cover in the last decade! Grab a Brew!

Jimmy the Stolen Valor Soldier Boy, Can You Hear Me?

Act Accordingly? Please You Narcissistic Twit.