I am NOT Surprised that you were Attacked!

You were probably annoying people at that bar and they had enough hearing about your 'dangerous' and 'Top Secret' lifestyle, with death at every turn and people trying to kill you and your clients and pets. I know that in our few encounters you were quickly impossible to deal with due to how full of yourself that you were and simply insane. You had said that others' projects weren't 'good' merely because they had spent decades working on them and perfecting them and it doesn't make them 'better'! Mwaahahahaha! Then, lo and behold, it gets finished and published and becomes an international hit...and you have NOTHING to show for your arrogant and insane words. Just more self-centered talk from Jimmy. The Eternal Project. I am sure some bikers had no tolerance for your shit dude! Even a deaf man would get tired of you. Do you ever get tired of yourself? I read your lengthy nonsense and eagerly seek the end of them, but you cannot stop on your rants over nothing. I don't think that you realize that each post that you make is a confession that the Court can use against you for any reason later...yeah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dudes, I am back and we have SO much to cover in the last decade! Grab a Brew!

Jimmy the Stolen Valor Soldier Boy, Can You Hear Me?

Act Accordingly? Please You Narcissistic Twit.