You are ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

Dude. Dude, dude...these recent long-winded rants over everything. What is going on? Did you take a new medication, or stop taking it? Did some new event trigger you? You are Cycling again in the usual old manic way. Attacking the same stalked victims as before, name calling, making accusations, meanwhile playing both victim AND God at the same time. Somewhere in all of that you crammed in nonsensical crap about 'Artorius' too? What the hell? I think you have been stalking your victims again and it set you off into Lala-Land and you can't handle it. They are succeeding in life and you are a sad failure. Just a nutcase stuck in the same cesspool of life, filled with the same lies that you tell yourself and others online. You have no businesses, clients, trademarks, inventions or...anything. You are living in a Make Believe World there in Ada. I keep tabs on your victims and their lives and you show me that you are clearly stalking them all. Your posts reveal it. They could care less about you, because, you don't matter to them. You are unable to function as a normal adult.
I would be embarrassed if I was you. I am because I know of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dudes, I am back and we have SO much to cover in the last decade! Grab a Brew!

Jimmy the Stolen Valor Soldier Boy, Can You Hear Me?

Act Accordingly? Please You Narcissistic Twit.