Strix, Mr. Lawyer Wannabe. If you want to meet in the park someday below your Step-Mom's House, let me know...

I moved back to Okie-Land and now I live in Ardmore, just a drive away from Ada. Now I am buff, had my time in Norway and I am ready to get back to business here with my relatives. While my wife and children get to know this country and its ways, I will plan to get...used to the old familiar places again. Dude, you live in a heavily trafficked area, so of course your mailbox will get hit, things end up in your Step-Mom's yard randomly all of the time, it is normal day-to-day. If you actually owned property, you would know this, but hey, you live in Fantasy Land where YOU are CEO of many 'companies' and are skilled, experienced and these various things, influenced so many Hollywood movies, etc, etc, blah, blah....whatever dude! In reality, you are a sad little easily bruised peach hiding out in his Step-Mom's home scared of the BIG BAD WORLD and Cry Wolf all of the time. Dude, I have seen the new police cam video of you and they agree too that you need help. I can drive to Ada on a warm day, go to the golf course's park, and walk the old sidewalk, down to the little curved bridge, through the gazebo and to the steps up to your side of the course. It is that easy. I know that you have cameras. Great! You are some tough 'Vet' from the military, then lets see. In Norway I broke firewood larger than you daily, and it wasn't wearing black overcoats trying to be dark. Yawn dude. Get a life. No one cares about your endless posts, rants and lies BUT YOU. It has been a decade or more and you won't stop stalking the same people over NOTHING. You are the villain here, not them. I think that you are on the wrong side of the story here as the Bad Guy Jimmy. Wake up. No conspiracies or wild ideas will turn this the other way. YOU are the villain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dudes, I am back and we have SO much to cover in the last decade! Grab a Brew!

Jimmy the Stolen Valor Soldier Boy, Can You Hear Me?

Act Accordingly? Please You Narcissistic Twit.