Jimmy, you think that Columbine was fake? Seriously?

Mark another wacko number off of my 'Stryx Bingo Card' dude! So by your 'logic', you also think that ALL school shootings are also 'media fraud' too? Wow. No wonder you are an isolated loser and now trying sooooo hard to reclaim some measure, small (probably less than 2 inches) of manhood! There are so many uneducated, misinformated and false ideas bouncing around inside that empty bonehead of yours Jimmy, does it rattle when you walk? Between the Trumpisms, Nazism, Communism and every other terrible and corruptable '-ism' to your tiny mind, you don't have much going on 'up there' to compensate for the lack of anything 'down there.' 7+ exes, hahahaha! I somehow doubt that, it seems to be from our collective knowledge that you had about 5 at the most. The last two or three you tricked or coerced into being with you and what sordid stories they are too...oh Jimmy. We KNOW.
Dude, to remind you again, here is my wife, I met her in Norway and we have been married now for seven years happily. I won't tell you her name, home village or anything, but she is wonderful, gave me my children and the life that I wanted. I am not some dirty, mentally ill scumbag, grifting in his Step-Mom's house trying to puffing himself up daily and stalking others at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dudes, I am back and we have SO much to cover in the last decade! Grab a Brew!

Jimmy the Stolen Valor Soldier Boy, Can You Hear Me?

Act Accordingly? Please You Narcissistic Twit.