Jimmy Dude, Really?

We have websites and your endless Facebook garbage telling us what a computer game/military 'innovator' you think you are! Over a decade of it! How you 'influenced' Hollywood movies, styles and more. You are so beyond Reason and Logic that it is scary. If you cannot see what I mean...wow dude. As yet, there is NOTHING to show for it. Not one scrap of evidence out there. Nothing. Just a lot of hate that you earned for stalking and accusing innocent people over decades. My dude, lay off of them all. If your 'BEYOND WAR' is so great, focus your crazy energies on that only and nothing else. Instead, you create wild conspiracies, lies and then repeat. The opening paragraph on your post today again on Facebook was factually all wrong, but full of more accusations and lies about these people that you obsess about. Give it up. No one believes you. No one. YOU ARE A JOKE. Jimmy A, I drink coffee here in Ardmore watching my children, now 8 and 10 years old. I watch my beautiful wife play with them, it is a wonderful life and well-deserved. I have money in the bank from hard work. Not from lies, deception or cruelty. You should try it Jimmy. Get medication for your problems, the real ones, acknowledge them, admit to them, and get help. Calm those demons and be productive. Life is too short to be a worthless piece of crap. I recently have been messing with Midjourney AI art and turned my wife into even more of a wonderful beauty than she is. Do you want to see her?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dudes, I am back and we have SO much to cover in the last decade! Grab a Brew!

Jimmy the Stolen Valor Soldier Boy, Can You Hear Me?

Act Accordingly? Please You Narcissistic Twit.